Swedish or Finnish speaking Nanny, Dubai
Amazing new role for a Traveling Nanny to join a lovely family with three children (G3, B6 & B8 years old)
The role will involve extensive traveling worldwide and will suit a candidate who loves looking after children, has a great sense of adventure, and also enjoy traveling.
The Nanny will be responsible for all childcare-related duties such as: planning age-appropriate activities to support the children’s development, helping the children with homework and reading, playing fun games with the children, organising playdates, and taking the children to football and swimming lessons.
Mum has her own business and works from the family office. Separate accommodation will be provided in Dubai. Occasional proxy parenting will be required, and the nanny will be paid for overtime and additionally when traveling. The role will be a combination of mostly sole and shared care with mum in Dubai.
This is a fully staffed household. The children don’t have any allergies. There is one dog, a small terrier in the home.
- Looking after the children’s well-being
- Helping the children with homework and reading
- Planning educationally focused, fun, and age-related activities and games
- Taking the children to playdates, football, and swimming lessons
- Fluent Swedish or Finnish speaker is a must
- Childcare-related qualifications would be preferred
- Driver would be a bonus, but not essential
- At least 3 years of previous childcare experience in a similar role
- Willingness to travel worldwide with the family (paid extra & expenses covered)
- Proactive, happy to take initiative
- Enhanced DBS check
- First aid Certificate
- Excellent references from previous employers
Working Days/Hours: 6 days per week, 2 pm – 8 pm
Accommodation: Private separate apartment will be provided near the family’s home
Salary: DOE, £50,000 – £70,000 per annum
Start Date: July/August 2023
Location: Dubai, UAE
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this role.