Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to support the company in achieving the monthly and annual objectives through logistics support. This role is responsible in making sure that all required logistics assignments are done efficiently.
What you will do:
- To efficiently deliver parts to its respective locations in a timely manner.
- To deposit daily cash collections of parts branches to the bank.
- Assisting in the logistics assignments such as collection/delivery of cheques, official mails, and other work-related documents.
- Maintaining the office vehicle in terms of vehicle service, Salik usage, petrol, and mileage.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Customer management
2.- Communication skills
3.- Timely Resolution
4.- Proficient in Microsoft Office
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager and the primary focus of the role will be to support the company in achieving the monthly and annual objectives through logistics support. This role is responsible in making sure that all required logistics assignments are done efficiently.
What equips you for the role:
- High School
- Driver’s license class 3
- 2-3 years of driver experience in the UAE
- Proficient in English
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.