UAE JOBS Housekeeping Attendant for Villa – Male Cleans and services all guest villas according to the Company standards as per schedule.
- Turns down guest rooms in a timely manner as directed.
- Reports engineering failures and breakdowns to immediate supervisors.
- Cleans and maintains housekeeping pantries ensuring par stocks are properly in order.
- Ensures housekeeping carts are clean, tidy and properly stocked for use.
- Checks the condition of plants both within and outside the villas and reports any problems to the immediate supervisor.
- Executes departmental administration filling in forms and checklists as required on time.
- Maintains and adheres to the policy regarding lost and found and reports any security concerns to supervisors.
- Handles customer complaints if possible, or reports them to supervisors.
- Performs additional duties as directed by supervisors.
- Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the villas
- Is fully conversant with all ALLSAFE, health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
- Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or regulation of the company is represented.
- Attends meetings and training as required by supervisors.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of the UAE Law.
· High School Diploma
· Must be proficient in reading and writing in the English language
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ras al-Khaimah: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- housekeeper: 1 year (Required)