UAE JOBS Required CLEANERS
Able to lift heavy weights
1yr of experience in cleaning.
any visa in uae
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,000.00 – AED3,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- cleaner: 1 year (Preferred)
A spa attendant performs support tasks to maintain the smooth flow of operations at spas and wellness facilities, ensuring that clients receive optimal services. They focus on keeping the cleanliness of different rooms and areas, preparing the facilities, sanitizing tools and equipment, monitoring the inventory of supplies, and assisting massage therapists as needed. They also perform administrative support tasks such as keeping records of all transactions, processing supply requisitions, handling calls and correspondence, arranging and confirming appointments, and collecting payments. Moreover, a spa attendant often assists customers, ensuring client satisfaction.
SPA ATTENDANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage reception area by maintaining cleanliness and efficiency.
- Manage telecommunications with potential clients by informing them of and booking services.
- Check in guests and go over booking information to ensure everything is correct.
- Communicate all client reservations to appropriate staff.
- Maintain 5-star spa cleanliness and detail professional appearance.
- Perform spa-related operational accounting duties, including ownership of the accounts payable/receivable, payroll processing, and daily cash reconciliations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fresher
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED3,500.00 per month