Jobs in Propertyfinder For Real estate rental in Dubai, UAE
For job seekers in the UAE, we publish for you the job advertisement of Propertyfinder For Real estate rental company, which was announced through its recruitment portal via its website on the internet about Propertyfinder For Real estate rental Jobs, and we publish for you the details of the jobs and the link to apply for them as described in the official announcement of the company.
Jobs in Propertyfinder For Real estate rental
Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- To facilitate & control cash collections from Property Finder’s customers and manage the AR, Collection & cash flow cycle in order to prevent escalation of bad debts, realize receivables into cash & speed-up the cash conversion cycle and improve the overall cash flow cycle.
- Manage the relationship with customers regarding invoicing, payment schedules & cheque collection process.
- Review & analyze the payment status on the CRM system including bounced & collection rates per category & business type.
- Flag any pending or bounced payments on the Salesforce system to the sales team
- Asses & analyze the credit history of all customers before approval of any exceptions.
- Follow up on payments & negotiate with customers to switch to credit card/online payments.
- Ability to reconcile complex debtors’ accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting
- Ability to deal with problematic clients.
- They are negotiating payment plans.
- Liaising with customers and the sales team.
- Previous work experience as a collection specialist.
- Responding to client inquiries.
- Strong communication skills.
- Years of experience from 1 to 2 years in this field.
- Graduated from faculty of commerce,
- Good in Microsoft Office
- Excellent English
The method and link of applying for jobs:
The application for the advertised jobs is available now and continues until the required number is sufficient, and you can apply for jobs via the following link https://www.propertyfinder.ae