British family is looking to hire a Nanny who has a UAE driving license to look after a young family (2 children). Candidates must have experience looking after young children and have a full UAE driving license.
- Experience working with children as a nanny
- Experience driving in the UAE, with a valid UAE driving license
- School drop off and pick up
- Household cleaning and preparation of children activities
- Ability to look after the safety and wellbeing of children
- Food preparation
This is a LIVE OUT position and will be working 6 days per week. The location is Palm Jumeirah and working hours start at 6am during the week and 9am at the weekend. A car will be provided and a competitive salary will be offered for the right person.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- working as a Nanny: 3 years (Required)
- UAE Driving License (Required)
- Applying link: