- Job type: Head Nanny
- Days and hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00
- Ideal start date: December 1st, or earlier if based in UK
- Location: Dubai
- Salary offered (depending on experience): £40,000 – £60,000 Gross per Annum
- Ages of the children: 3 year old & (in December) 12 week old
- Languages: Fluent English
- Driver: Yes, car will be provided
- Accommodation: Separate apartment
- Experience: 5+ years experience as nanny with newborns and toddlers or childcare qualifications
- Willing to travel in the UK and EU
- UK or EU passport needed for travel purposes
- Read job description for more details
A fantastic new role has come about with a family who are relocating to Dubai in December. The family would be able to start the employment earlier if the nanny is based in the UK to allow for a settling in period before the move.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced, engaging and interactive nanny who is able to focus on providing stimulating, fun and educational activities and play for the children; to support them in reaching their next steps and to prepare the eldest for their start at school.The nanny will be managing and collaborating with a second nanny who will mainly take care of pastoral duties for the children as well as working alongside other household staff and the parents, who like to be as hands on as they can be.
Duties would also include preparing the eldest for nursery school in the mornings, preparing a weaning menu and plan when solid introductions begin, planning activities and instilling good manners and boundaries with a firm but fair approach.
There will often be travel back to the UK to visit grandparents, as well as travel in the summer to the UK, Italy and Spain.
The family will provide a residence visa for the successful candidate.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: AED180,400.00 – AED270,670.00 per year
- Nannying: 5 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
- Applying link: