Established as the Food & Beverage arm of Aban Investment in 2009, Prime Hospitality has successfully grown its presence in the UAE through franchising of carefully selected international brands. Our vision is to become a credible player in the fast growing casual dining and fast food market in the Middle East and North Africa region (MENA) by having a relevant brand portfolio through strong partnerships with brand owners. This will be achieved through a strong highly educated internationally experienced team with vast experience in operating the franchise model to the highest operating standards in terms of quality of products, customer service and marketing effectiveness.
- Welcome & Greet customers.
- Provide excellent customer services and customer satisfaction.
- Make suggestions based on customer preferences
- Present Menu’s, Take and serve food/drinks orders
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Arrange table settings
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Check products for quality
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff/ work as part of a team
- Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and Safety procedures
- Practice cost-cutting measures
- Assisting in corporate event, lunch meeting, etc.
- Handle Guest relations issues and inform a manager
- Perform & closing procedures
- No experience is necessary, although previous food service experience is preferred. We will train you.
- You will have to go through food safety training to obtain and/or hold any required local, state, and/or country required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates.
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- Basic computer skills are needed for POS system and payroll system.
- You possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the residents and your co-workers.
Hotel Restaurant Management Graduate (or equivalent), University Graduate preferably Hotel Management.
Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a waiter/waitress level in a high volume full service restaurant, preferably up-market franchise chain.